[NEohioPAL]FUN FILLED FESTIVITIES ABOUND at our HALLOWEEN WHODUNIT MYSTERY WEEKEND OCT.26th...DO READ ON!

Joey Asfarazuno wizeguy12000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 22:06:20 PDT 2007

Hello again my friends,

I thought I might take this time to let you all know
about four of the many festivities you'll be partaking
in when you attend our Halloween show at our new home,
The LUXURIOUS AVALON INN RESORT IN WARREN OHIO.

Friday night starting @ 8 PM the game is afoot and
there will be complimentary wine and beer selections
along with delicious appetizers and sweets set out for
guests as some of you are thrown into a casting call
to play roles in Ed Wood's epic movie he'll be
shooting throughout the weekend. Also on the special
agenda will be....In honor of the 50s era, we will
hold a "Stroll Contest", you know how to do the stroll
don't ya?  Or are you an L-7

Also on Friday night we're forming a search party to
comb the grounds for the coffin holding the remains of
Dr. Diabolical's very own murderous cannibal/henchman,
Joe Joe Kockasqueege SPOOOOOOOOOKY STUFF!!!

Seeing as how this IS a Halloween 1950's doo-wop era
weekend, we've decided that it would be way cool
daddio to further delight you by setting up a movie
room complete with an usher during the afternoon
break, think of it as Mob Inc. at the movies complete
with popcorn, movie candy, and Classic Horror Drive-In
Movies.

Saturday evening there will be a black tie dinner
party, dress to impress or you may attend dinner in
costume for The Gravediggers Masquerade Ball where
we'll have our costume and talent contest after
dinner.

Saturday late at night, and I mean LATE AT NIGHT,
those that wish to gather may join us all for a
rousing ghost hunt on the grounds of the resort.
Combine all those little enticements with a phenomenal
script, superb actors, and a fantastic Resort, and
what we have here ladies and gentlemen, is a show you
don't want to miss.  So book your reservation today
while there's still "room at the inn". LOL

Please call the Avalon Inn Resort in beautiful Warren
Ohio @ (330) 856-1900 or toll free @ 800 - 828-2566

We sincerely hope you can make it for this comedy
filled, but oh so diabolically scary fright-fest
Whodunit Mystery Weekend, and we sincerely thank you
for your continued support.
Sincerely,
W.J. Malbasa President of M.O.B. INC.
         And
Christine Marcelli Artistic Directorof M.O.B. INC.
PS: Remember, if it's NOT Mob Inc..........It's not a
mystery!!!
Feel free to visit our web site at: WWW.1Mobinc.com