[NEohioPAL]Calling all local filmmakers and fans!

Lois Elswick loiselswick at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 09:52:10 PDT 2007

--0-1340109476-1188751930=:71383

I am hosting a new film night featuring local filmmakers starting
Sunday, September 9th at The Underground in downtown. The website for
the club is www.itsunderground.com. We will be showing ALL local
filmmakers and are still seeking submissions. If you are interested in
having your film shown, please email me at loiselswick at yahoo.com.
There will be NO COVER! The club is SWEET and has leather couches, a
full  bar, a glass enclosed vip room (for those who need to yap during
the films for any reason) also a huge drop down projection screen for
the films. I already have the 9th pretty much booked, but I am still
looking for submissions for the 16th and later. The owner does not
want to show anything that would garner above an R rating, so nothing
really pornographic, please. It's 18+ as this is a bar. The club also
has a/c, clean bathrooms and we will be serving chili and hot
dogs...maybe some popcorn too! This will NOT be a "bar" environment,
with everyone talking and carousing during the films. Of course, you
may order a drink. but if you want to yuk it up during the movies, the
vip room is for you. Look forward to seeing everyone there! Any
questions, feel free to email me!

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
--0-1340109476-1188751930=:71383

      <hr size=1>Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.<br><a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48246/*http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/;_ylc=X3oDMTE5cDF2bXZzBF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDZ3JlZW4tY2VudGVy">Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.</a>
--0-1340109476-1188751930=:71383--