[NEohioPAL]Candelabra Needed for show

Christopher Fortunato judgehand2003a at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 08:56:04 PDT 2007

--0-1260405593-1188316564=:73063

A journalist should know.  Please advise Regina Brett and Dick Feagler not to create so many run on sentences, if even for effect.

TONY BROWN <TBROWN at plaind.com> wrote:  candelabrum is the singular form of the noun. candelabra is plural. just fyi.

>>> "kevin Rutan" 8/27/2007 5:22 PM >>>
Hi I am Kevin Rutan I am stage managing "the Marriage of Bette and Boo" at
Kent State stark theater we are in need of a candelabra. for the
thanksgiving. If anyone could see it in your heart to loan us one for the
show please send me an e-mail thank you.

Kevin Rutan
Stage Manager
330-622-2652
kevinrutan at gmail.com

Sign up for FREE breaking news updates at cleveland.com/updates
Support Neohiopal - learn how here: http://www.fredsternfeld.com/neohiopal.htm#support
Disclaimer: The facts and/or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the person in the "from" or "reply-to" header. The fact that this message is posted should in no way be taken as an endorsement by the administrator of this list. Subscribers should perform due diligence for all goods, services and activities promoted on NEohioPAL.

NEohioPAL mailing list
NEohioPAL at lists.fredsternfeld.com