[NEohioPAL]Candelabra Needed for show

kevin Rutan kevinrutan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 20:23:44 PDT 2007

------=_Part_63949_21284862.1188357824295

OK,  this is fun and all,  but this is KEVIN RUTAN, the guy who just took
his first English comp class today,  First of all,  from the research I
could come up with a candelabra, and candelabrum are both right in today's
English,  candelabra has now become what candelabrum has meant. it is
considered the plural form, but the phrase " I brought the candelabra" is
also correct.   In fact, that line is used in a wonderful play that you
should all see called "The Marriage of Bette and Boo" and Kent State Stark
Theatre.

I appreciate the comment about using the correct verbiage when writing or
else i wouldn't be going to college.  And the recent debates have caused me
to do research on an otherwise mundane topic of candle holders.   What I
really wish at this point is that EVERYONE GET OVER THE FACT I WAS WRONGED,
because I wasn't.  Someone thought they would educate me on proper English,
no problem there,  someone else thought they would back me up and say I am
right, and that is fine also.  then a third group started talking about the
metaphysics of correcting people, which in what is humerus to me they were
trying to correct people from correcting people.   All of the wasted
computer space and time over one little correction.

So anyone apologising to me, save the e-mail and just send a check for $20
to 8970 Canaan Center Rd,  Wooster OH, 44691. In doing so you will not only
be supporting the arts, but a broke college student stage manging  a
wonderful play

Thank you

Kevin Rutan