[NEohioPAL]Limo and Lion king

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 4 20:32:30 PDT 2007

--0-1043490833-1188963150=:67612

List,
      Does anyone drive a limo or nice town car and can quote me a quick round trip to the airport tomorrow around 4 p.m.?
      Thanks to all for the recommendations for music, cake, flowers etc. for our daughter's wedding. It was a perfect day and whoever ordered the weather gets our special thanks!
      Last thing, I am going to get Lion King tickets for the Sunday performance. I need 4 or 5 and if anyone has some they want/need  to sell before I go the official route, let me know.
                                          Thanks,   Evie Morris