[NEohioPAL]Join us for local filmmakers night at The Underground!

Lois Elswick loiselswick at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 17:16:57 PDT 2007

--0-192984014-1189210617=:88197

I would like to invite everyone to join me this Sunday for local filmmakers night at The Underground (www.itsunderground.com) at 75 Public Square in the basement of the Sky bank bldg. (the entrance is in the alley on the left side of the bldg) There will be NO COVER and TONS of local film! Doors are at 6pm and the films go from 6:30-10pm. This club is SWEET! It has leather couches, a HUGE 9 ft screen for the movies, a glass enclosed VIP room (for all of you that want to yap during the movies) and tons of seating. We will also be serving chili and hot dogs. So come on down and check it out!

--0-192984014-1189210617=:88197

I would like to invite everyone to join me this Sunday for local filmmakers night at The Underground (www.itsunderground.com) at 75 Public Square in the basement of the Sky bank bldg. (the entrance is in the alley on the left side of the bldg) There will be NO COVER and TONS of local film! Doors are at 6pm and the films go from 6:30-10pm. This club is SWEET! It has leather couches, a HUGE 9 ft screen for the movies, a glass enclosed VIP room (for all of you that want to yap during the movies) and tons of seating. We will also be serving chili and hot dogs. So come on down and check it out!<p>
      <hr size=1>Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48516/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7 ">Join Yahoo!'s user panel</a> and lay it on us.

--0-192984014-1189210617=:88197--