[NEohioPAL]new email address

stefan mazur jazztrmbn79 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 17:54:41 PDT 2007

--0-69545741-1189212881=:29233

Hello fellow Neopalers,
  My new email address is as follows, jazztrmbn79 at yahoo.com.
  Please update your email address books accordingly.
  Also, I have lost some of my past email connections, so please send me an email so that I may rebuild my email address book.
  Thank you,
  Stefan Mazur

  old email: jazztrom at wowway.com

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
--0-69545741-1189212881=:29233

      <hr size=1>Luggage? GPS? Comic books? <br>
Check out fitting <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48249/*http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=graduation+gifts&cs=bz"> gifts for grads</a> at Yahoo! Search.
--0-69545741-1189212881=:29233--