[NEohioPAL]Librarian Emeritus of Royal Library, Windsor Castle at CPH

Carole Clement clement at ncweb.com
Thu Sep 13 15:55:39 PDT 2007

The Cleveland Branch of the English-Speaking Union will host Oliver
Everett, Librarian Emeritus, at Stages (formerly the Play House Club)
on Thursday, September 27, 2007.

Mr. Everett will present Treasures and Curiosities from the Royal
Library, Windsor Castle

6 PM cash bar   7 PM dinner   8 PM presentation with slides.

The Royal Library is where the Queen entertains her guests after
dinner.  Come, be the Queen's guest for the evening!

Please back-channel me for more info--I'll send you an email with attachments.

Carole Clement,
Secretary, Cleveland Branch English-Speaking Union