[NEohioPAL]Choral Director Available!!!

Lee Fellows godsinger04 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 08:55:55 PDT 2007

--0-1315767225-1189871755=:77420

Greetings:

  I am looking for an 8a.m. Sunday Worship Service and a Sunday evening Worship service to come in and be responsible for the Praise & Worship and Special Music portion of the service.
  I am a pianist, I will be responsible for teaching the music and training the choir or ensemble. I want to work in a church where those who participate in the Music Ministry have a heartfelt passion for the calling in this area on their life.
  Please give me a call if indeed you are looking for someone who is called and anointed to usher in the Presence of The Lord!!!!
  C. Fellows

Building a website is a piece of cake.
--0-1315767225-1189871755=:77420

      <hr size=1>Building a website is a piece of cake. <br>Yahoo! Small Business gives you <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48251/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting/?p=PASSPORTPLUS">all the tools to get online.</a>
--0-1315767225-1189871755=:77420--