[NEohioPAL] PRIVATE ACTING COACH!

Jamie Koeth jamiekoeth at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 22 12:10:54 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone, Are you looking to become a better actor? Want to be a professional?   Want to learn more effective ways to perform Shakespeare or Musical Theatre? Need help with Auditions for Colleges or local Theatres? My name is Jamie Koeth.  I am a Professional Actor and have been a working member of the Actor's Equity Association for years.  After living in New York City and having completed two National Tours, I have settled down in Cleveland to raise my family.  I have worked extensively in the Cleveland Theatre scene and have many acting and directing credits here at home.   I have been directing and teaching acting for many years.  My private coaching students have been accepted to some of the most prestigious theatre schools in the country including The Boston Conservatory, Syracuse University, Ithaca College, Roosevelt and many others.  At my east side home studio I am accepting new students and I have only a few spaces left! If you'd like to take your skills to the next level, email or call me. Sincerely, Jamie Koeth jamiekoeth at hotmail.com(917) 733-6156<html><DIV><DIV></DIV></DIV></html>