[NEohioPAL] Temporary Home Needed for Sweet Cats

eileen arnold eileenarnold at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 22 12:44:55 PDT 2007

Greetings!

I am writing because I have been in New York City since early August stage managing
an Equity Showcase. While I have been here, family and friends have been graciously
taking care of my two cats.

That showcase has lead to the opportunity to stage manage another production here
in NY, one that will give me my first Equity contract so I am now staying in NY
until early November.

Life is getting busy for the people caring for my cats and they are no longer able
to do so. So, I am looking to find my cats a temporary home.

My two cats are:

1) Thorton - 7 year old male, short-haired, indoor cat, slightly overweight but
has a very docile personality.

2) Symca - 11 year old female, long haired and a very small cat. Also an indoor
cat and also very sweet tempered.

The show I am stage managing in New York closes November 10 and my plan is to return
home to Cleveland at that time.

The cats do not have to stay together.

If you are someone with some extra space who can give a cat (or two) a two-month
home or if you know an animal lover who would like to help someone in the arts
please let me know. My cats and I would really appreciate it!

You can reach me at this email address or by phone - (216) 401-3575.

Thanks,

:) Eileen