[NEohioPAL] 2 EXTRA'S NEEDED!!!!

lajohnson6203 at aim.com lajohnson6203 at aim.com
Wed Sep 26 13:29:18 PDT 2007

FEATURE LENGTH FILM "CONTROLLED"

I am looking for 2 males to play police officers at a Mentor location on Saturday October 13th in the evening.? These 2 individuals will portray officers that have just been killed so there won't be any dialog.? I will provide the uniform tops, prop guns, badges and holsters so you would just need a pair of black pants.
If you are interested, please e-mail me as soon as possible at:? lajohnson6203 at aim.com

If you have a head shot you can attach to the e-mail, that would be greatly appreciated.
I will need individuals that have not already appeared in the film

Thank you for your time,
LeeAnn Johnson, RedLa Productions