[NEohioPAL] Business Law Seminar hosted in Akron/Canton area

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Wed Sep 26 18:43:08 PDT 2007

Ok, many of you have a business so I thought these might be good ones to
attend, one of the speaker is my attorney and has done great work for me so
far. So worth to check the seminar out, after all it's free.

Business Law Seminar 2007: Recurring Issues in Business - Akron/Cleveland
This seminar is designed for business executives/management, including
in-house counsel, who have a substantial influence with respect to the
business' revenue and expenses.

Akron, OH
Date: Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Location: Hilton Inn West
3180 W. Market Street
Fairlawn, OH
330.867.5000
General Information
Time: 2:30 - 5:00 p.m.
Cost: Complimentary
Topics include: "Negotiating Business Contracts,"
"Environmental Spills - Do I Have to Report?,"
"Fiduciary Duties of Members and Managers in LLCs and Partners in
Partnerships,"
"The Nuts and Bolts of Protecting Your Business' Intellectual Property,"
"Legal and Practical Guidance on How to Properly Terminate Employees."

Registration: 2:30 - 3:00 p.m.
Presentations: 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Reception: 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
REGISTER NOW http://www.bdblaw.com/seminardetail.asp?id=3

Business Law Seminar 2007: Recurring Issues in Business - Akron/Canton
This seminar is designed for business executives/management, including
in-house counsel, who have a substantial influence with respect to the
business' revenue and expenses.

Canton, OH
Date: Thursday, October 25, 2007
Location: Kent State University - Stark Campus Professional Education Center
6000 Frank Avenue, NW
Canton, OH
330.244.3300
General Information
Time: 2:30 - 5:00 p.m.
Cost: Complimentary
Topics include: "Negotiating Business Contracts,"
"Identifying and Protecting Business Secrets,"

REGISTER NOW   http://www.bdblaw.com/seminardetail.asp?id=4