[NEohioPAL]Costume and Props Sale at Weathervane!

Melanie YC Pepe mycp at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Thu Sep 27 08:29:53 PDT 2007

Please do not reply to this email, for more information, please call 330/836-2626 or visit www.weathervaneplayhouse.com. The Playhouse is at 1301 Weathervane Lane in Akron. Thank you!

Mark your calendar for Weathervane Community Playhouse's Costume and Props Sale!

Stop in Saturday, Sept. 29, 2007, between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. in the Playhouse's Main Lobby.

Up for sale will be costumes and stage properties that the Playhouse either cannot use or cannot store! Here's a perfect early-bird opportunity to stake out a super-cool Halloween costume, grab some stage properties or costumes or even pick up an unusual piece of furniture.

This sale is open to the public.  Bring your cash, checkbook or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover).

ALSO:

** We have several rolls of dance floor available for sale.  Grey / Black.  Fair to Good condition.

** We have a 16 channel mixer sound board for sale w/ external power supply.  DDA CS3.  1994.