[NEohioPAL] Join us at the Underground for another night of great local film!

Lois Elswick loiselswick at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 12:16:38 PDT 2007

Please join us at The Underground  (75 Public Square, www.itsunderground.com) this Sunday at 7pm for another night of great local film! We will also be performing a one act play at the beginning of the night entitled "Midnight Mansion" written by local playwright....ME! YAY! Come and check it out! The filmmakers we will be featuring this week are : Johnny K. Wu, Ric Hampton, Marginally Clean, Christine Chapman, Cory Sheldon, Stephen Scheboth and  John Martin. We still have the HUGE 9ft projection screen and our comfy leather couches and still NO COVER...join us for a great time!

See you there!

Lois Elswick