[NEohioPAL] CPT seeks donation of used refrigerators

Denis Griesmer DGriesmer at cptonline.org
Sat Sep 29 15:48:34 PDT 2007

Dear Theatre Community:

In our never-ending attempt to upgrade the theatre without really
spending any money, CPT is looking for people willing to donate
functioning refrigerators.

We currently need at least one functioning standard kitchen
refrigerator, regardless of age or condition.

Beyond that, we would be delighted to accept a large mini-fridge
(approx. 4 c.f.) for our concessions area.

Beyond that, all our current refrigerators are leaking our work poorly,
so we be excited if we could find some newer refrigerators that might be
homeless because someone is remodeling their kitchen or closing their
business.

Any leads on restaurant display refrigerators would be an enormous help
as well.

Please contact me if you want to donate these items, or know somebody
who wants to donate them at 216.631.2727, ext. 208.

Thanks for your consideration.

Denis M. Griesmer

General Manager, Cleveland Public Theatre

(216) 631-2727, ext. 208

See what's playing tonight, go to www.cptonline.org
<http://www.cptonline.org>