[NEohioPAL] Dark Room Reminder

MargLynch at aol.com MargLynch at aol.com
Sat Sep 29 21:05:35 PDT 2007

Hello everyone.

This month, The Dark Room is proud to again feature Steve Maistros in an
encore presentation of his new play "Modern Problems" Starring Allen Branstein,
Rose Leininger, Elizabeth Wood, and Matt Zitelli.

In addition to this special encore, we will present works by Kim Ceja and Pat
Stansbury.

Also, don't forget about our open mic time after the scheduled readings.

The performance is:

Tuesday, October 2
7:00 pm (presenters call at 6:30)
The Bookstore Theater at Cleveland Public Theater
Suggested donation of $5.00

Thanks and I hope to see you at The Dark Room.

Derek R. Koger
Curator and Host
The Dark Room--Co-sponsored by the Cleveland Theater Collective and Cleveland
Public Theatre