[NEohioPAL] ATTENTION CLEVELAND!!! Open invite!!! Voodoo Rising Halloween party/mo vie premier October 12th!

meowmixcheesestix at juno.com meowmixcheesestix at juno.com
Mon Oct 1 15:42:13 PDT 2007

Come and be some of the very first given the chance to view the much anticipated upcoming horror films "Hellweek" and "Voodoo Rising"!

Hello Cleveland!-
   Roger Conners here, one of the stars of the upcoming horror/action flick Voodoo Rising, brought to you by Frighteck Pictures. To celebrate the completion of this fine film, the cast and crew will be throwing a bash to ring in the Halloween season, perfect fit for a fine horror film.
Join us Friday October 12th at the Mercury Lounge in the Warehouse district where we will enjoy music, dancing, food and drinks, games and costume contests, and of course... movies. A double feature to be exact! Be among the first to see several scenes from, not only Voodoo Rising, but Frightecks first feature film Hellweek as well. What better way to celebrate Halloween early then getting the chance to preview not one but TWO upcoming horror films! Voodoo Rising and Hellweek are going to be two of the hottest flicks coming out of Cleveland, and you're getting a chance to see them first hand! Not only that, but following the films you'll even get the chance to meet the whole cast of Voodoo Rising!
Hosted by Hellweeks main-baddy Daddy, and Voodoo Risings Scream Queer Roger Conners (Thats me!!!), there's no way in Hell you want to miss out on this one!

Oh, and P.S.- It IS a costume party so... make sure to dress to impress, since there will be some kick-ass prizes!!!
If you DO plan on attending please respond to me so I can get a head count and have a basic idea of how many we should expect.
Meowmixcheesestix at juno.com
Friday Oct 12, 2007
at 9:00 PM
The Mercury Lounge