[NEohioPAL] Hypnosis drop-in session Oct. 2

JC jc18914f at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 18:02:38 PDT 2007

Greetings

I have received a number of phone calls from people on
this list who want to learn more about how hypnosis
can help them achieve their goals.

I have a free drop-in session once a month. All your
questions will be answered. You can watch someone be
hypnotized, and you can experience a trance yourself,
if you wish to.

The next session is 6-8 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 2, at the
Milburn Square Office Building, 4367 Rocky River Dr.,
44135, one block north of Puritas Avenue in
Cleveland's West Park neighborhood. Parking is free,
and we can go later, until 9 p.m., if attendees want
to.

I hope to see you there.

To contact me, send e-mail to JeromeMasekCH at aol.com,
or call 216-267-5827.

Have a great week!

Jerome Masek
* Certified hypnotist
* Certified stress management consultant