[NEohioPAL] Torque...Full Throttle Improv! Returns Nov 9th

Don Mitri clevejams at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 11:43:34 PDT 2007

  “THE POWERHOUSE PUB”  PRESENTS:

  TORQUE...FULL THROTTLE IMPROV!

  The goal of Torque is to break all preconceived notions and beliefs about what improv comedy is and present a show that is new, powerful and always evolving!   We wanted to create a show that continuously reinvents itself and utilizes a revolving ensemble of Cleveland based improvisers working unscripted and without a net!

   Each performer brings their own individual life experiences, improv training styles and thoughts about improv comedy.  The ensemble combines these inputs together creating a "Group Mind" and a show that is not just “shortform” or “longform” but a mixture of these disciplines resulting in a living, breathing entity! In doing this we strive to take improv comedy farther and reach levels that change the way people look at comedy...not just improv comedy!

  FRIDAY NOVEMBER 9TH
  THE POWERHOUSE PUB
  9:00-11:00 PM
  (DOORS OPEN - 8:00 PM)
  18 & OVER WELCOME...21 & OVER FOR ALCOHOL
  $5.00 ADMISSION
  SAFE, SECURE, LIT PARKING ALWAYS AVAILABLE

  RESERVE TICKETS
  - ONLINE AT: www.clevelandimprovinstitute.com
  - BY PHONE: (216) 479-3353
  - AT THE POWERHOUSE PUB THE DAY OF THE SHOW

  LOCATION  THE POWERHOUSE PUB  2000 SYCAMORE  (POWERHOUSE BUILDING – 1ST FLOOR)
  (WEST BANK OF THE FLATS)
  CLEVELAND, OH 44113