[NEohioPAL] Fwd: Curtains for theater space

fdsbc77 at aol.com fdsbc77 at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 12:13:03 PDT 2007

?Hello,
At East Cleveland Theater(yes, there is a theater in East Cleveland...)We are trying to find a cost effective but efficient way to cover windows in our Pace Theater, which when not in use, is also The Carolyn Sidlo Art Gallery and Reception area.
The challenge...the windows are very high up, about 25 feet or more and there are 27 windows.
We hope to have something in place by the time of "Ebony Scrooge" which opens in December.?This would be the first time a matinee would be held in the Pace Theater. Naturally depending on if and how we can get the windows draped, the show may have to be moved.
If someone can offer suggestions, maybe you were faced with a similar situation, donate materials, or possibly come and look at the space....in other words....HELP!!!
Thanks!