[NEohioPAL] Christian film seeks locations

Glowing Nose Updates updates at glowingnose.com
Tue Oct 2 13:14:48 PDT 2007

We are currently searching for locations in the NE Ohio area for a Christian
film that is scheduled to start shooting in mid-November and film through
mid-December. Casting notices are posted at glowingnose.com.

List of locations needed in NE Ohio:
1)   Our main house location. This home should have a decent sized living
room, not be brand new or really fancy. It should also look like it could
have an attic that you can stand up in (does not actually need one). We
would need this for 13 shooting days.
2)   Another house. This one should be a little run down or outdated. We
would need just a few rooms inside the house ­ kitchen, 2 bedrooms, and a
living room. This would only require 1-2 shooting days.
3)   A used car lot (1 day of shooting)
4)   A coffee shop or restaurant (1 day of shooting ­ approx 6-7 hours of
use). Must be able to use Halloween sytle smoke machine.
5)   Hardware store (1 day of shooting)
6)   Gym (1 day)
7)   What could pass for high school hallways and a lunch room (2 days)
8)   What could pass for the outside of a high school (1 day)

If you have any leads on locations such as these, please send an email to
casting at glowingnose.com. It would be greatly appreciated!

This film is a Christian feature film from the people that created "Between
the Walls", which is now in Hollywood Video, Movie Gallery, and Netflix.
Properties used will be covered by the production's liability insurance.
Please consider helping us out with this! Thanks, Ohio!

Sincerely,
Chris Staron
Writer/ Director
Glowingnose.com