[NEohioPAL] Dancie Group Flyer

shannon dailey mooncrystal_16 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 10:06:14 PDT 2007

Hi. I'm a new to NEOhioPAL and I'm starting my own dance group "Dancing Grace." It's a Christian dance group that meets every Thursday @ 6:30pm and we'll go over some dances and grow in friendships. It's fun, FREE, and noncompetive. If interested call me at (330) 760-4744 or email at mooncrystal_16 at yahoo.com. If Thursdays don't work and your interested, talk to me and if I get enough complaints I'll add a day. Thanks and I hope to see you there.

- Shannon

Starting October 18th
Dancing Grace
Thursday’s 6:30-8:30pm
Tallmadge Lutheran Church Gym
759 East Avenue
Tallmadge, OH 44278
About Officers
Shannon Dailey (President)- Shannon has been learning dance since she was three years old. She has studied tap, jazz, ballet, point, modern, and ballroom. She was an assistant dance teacher for Jean Shepherd’s Dance Studio and created dances for Tallmadge High School and University of Akron’s colorguard. Shannon has a BA in Mass Media Radio and TV and a minor in dance. Recently, she has created ballroom dances for couples as their first dance as husband and wife.
About Group
Dancing Grace is a group Shannon created to get people together to create friendships and learn something new. It is for people of all ages showing that you are not to old to learn something new. Dancing Grace will meet once a week for about two hours learning different kinds of dances and giving you a chance to learn and grow. The music we will dance to is positive and if you have a musical talent let Shannon know and we can use you for live music during practice! There is no money involved and you don’t have to have any dancing experience to join. It is for everyone. We will start with a good stretch, learn some moves, break away and practice, come back and review what we have learned. After that take a break and learn something new. At the end of our practice, we’ll cool off with a scripture reading and or discussion. More information will be given at our first meeting October 18th at the Tallmadge Lutheran Church’s Gym. Any questions or
 concerns call Shannon Dailey at (330) 760-4744 or email at mooncrystal_16 at yahoo.com. See you there!

http://sims.yahoo.com/