[NEohioPAL] students and volunteers wanted at Kalliope stage

Rex R. Snider rex.snider at kalliopestage.com
Wed Oct 3 10:08:01 PDT 2007

Kalliope Stage at 2134 Lee Road in Cleveland Heights is seeking volunteer students and adults for box office and ushering.

We would also like to locate college students and high school students who would like to get their coop experience in our accounting department.  However, adult experienced accounting volunteers are welcome with open arms.  We use quick books professional for not-for-profits as our accounting software.

We have many other functions that volunteers would be welcome to take a shot at.

Please contact:

Patty Rogaliner
Administrative Manager
Kalliope Stage