[NEohioPAL] Inside jokes with PNR Improv

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 10:27:01 PDT 2007

Have you ever been in a group of people, and one person will say something seemingly meaningless, yet others in the group will laugh and laugh...
And you just stand there... wondering what the heck is so funny?

Now I'm going to type something. Are you ready? Here it goes.
Four.

All throughout cyberspace, the rest of PNR Improv knows the significance of that one, simple word.
But you don't, do you? Like the one outsider standing in a group of insiders.

This weekend is your chance to be one of the cool kids. Come to our show and find out the true meaning of 'four.' At least in our eyes. Then you can use it with your enemies and make them wish they were in the know like you! And isn't that what life is all about, really? Being the envy of all those around you? Yeah.

Come see PNR Improv this Saturday and enjoy an evening of PG-13, alcohol-free entertainment in the style of 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?'

Please also consider joining us:
2007 Schedule

October 6October 20November 3
November 17December 1December 15
All shows start at 7:30pm
Admission: $5.00 at the door
Where: Quirk Cultural Center, 3rd Floor (“Newell Theatre”)
1201 Grant Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls

For more information, contact me at PNRSusan at hotmail.com, or visit our website at http://www.PNRImprov.org.

To be removed from our mailing list, reply to this message and type “Remove” in the subject line.