[NEohioPAL] "Little Shop of Horrors" Auditions at Royalton Players

The Drakes starmomd at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 12:49:46 PDT 2007

Royalton Players is holding auditions for "Little Shop
of Horrors" on October 14 and 15 at 7 pm.

We are looking for 5 males and 4 females from 13 to 18
years old.  Please come prepared to sing a song
acapella.

If you have any questions, please call Patty Devine at
440 655-6330.

Auditions will be held at the Edwin S. Griffiths
Masonic Lodge, 6320 Royalton Road, North Royalton
(directly across the street from the Arby's restaurant).

Geraldine Drake
Personal Mentor
440 237-5259

www.workathomeunited.com/starmomd

www.livetotalwellness.com/starmomd

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy