[NEohioPAL] Bowie Tribute at House of Blues: Friday, 10/19, All Ages

Brad Wyner bwyner at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 8 17:47:59 PDT 2007

DIAMOND DOGS
The Sound and Vision of David Bowie

Friday, 10/19/07
@ House of Blues Cleveland
308 Euclid Avenue
Doors at 9, show at 10
$10.00
All Ages
(216) 523-BLUE

We return to the Cambridge Room of our favorite venue, where we shall
lay some more modern love on all the young dudes. (And the females
too; it's a metaphor.)

ALL AGES, $10 tickets. Electro-glam merriment, etc.

(NOTE TO NEOPALS:  At this show, we will debut our new guitarist,
David Maxson.  Added to myself and Rich Kline, we now tie the
Deadward Goreys as the most theater-tastic band in the area.  We'll
have to wait for the evening gown competition to break the tie.)

www.hob.com/cleveland

www.BowieTribute.com