[NEohioPAL] LOOKING ARTIST OR CHARLIE & THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY BACKDROP

bmstroud1 at aol.com bmstroud1 at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 17:52:54 PDT 2007

Hello,

I am a junior high theater director and I am in desperate need of a backdrop for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and was wondering if anyone had one that they have used for their production, or know of anyone who has one.

Also, if you are an artist and could paint (on canvas) a backdrop that I need (which would be based off of a picture) I will give you a deadline and will pay you for the job. Thanks so much.

-Brandon M. Stroud