[NEohioPAL] Christmas Dinner Theatre Auditions

Brook Collin Hall brook at genevalanding.com
Fri Oct 12 12:26:50 PDT 2007

Noble Art Entertainment is announcing auditions for it's upcoming production,

A Charles Dicken's Victorian Christmas

We are seeking actor / singers aged 18 and up for this annual dinner theatre production in Geneva on the Lake.
Dinner is filled with Victorian stories, games and a great deal of caroling.  Strong improvisational skills are a plus.
Following desert, the cast takes the stage for a 1 hour cutting of "A Christmas Carol".

We are looking to fill the following roles:
Ebeneezer Scrooge, Jacob Marley, Bob Cratchit, Mrs. Cratchit, Fred, Poorhouse Man,
Belle, Mr. & Mrs. Fezziwig, The Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present & Future
and others...

All roles are paid.

Rehearsal wil begin the first week of November and you must be available some weeknights and all weekends.

Performances are Friday / Saturday Nights and Sunday Afternoons.
November 30, December 1, 2, 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23

Auditions will be held Wednesday October 17th beginning at 7pm in Geneva on the Lake.

All interested should forward a headshot and resume to NobleArt at roadrunner.com
We will reply with an audition time and directions.
This is not an open call, you must have a scheduled time.
Headshots (or at least a snapshot) and resumes are a must.