[NEohioPAL] REALLY Cheap Firewood!!

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Thu Oct 11 15:41:07 PDT 2007

Jean ZarzourDear Pals-   I have a great connection for an amazing deal on a
Rick or a Chord of firewood but no truck!

If you have a pick up truck and need wood, give me a call and we can go to
this Westlake location together for the mother load of cut and seasoned oak
and maple firewood.   But we need to act quickly cause it's going fast.

216-521-3831

Thanks-

Lipschtick Putting the SHOW in BUSINESS Nationwide Since 1989!
Also Founder Of

-Find Your Voice-Voice Over Institute  (next 8 week class at Belajac Casting
10/18-12/6)

-The GOT PAY? Organization

2300 McKinley Ave.

Lakewood, Oh  44107
Ph/Fax     216-521-3831
Toll Free   866-SCHTICK

Read an on line article about Lipschtick
www.lipschtick.com

bbb

What's New!

Appearing in Christopher Columbus by Michel De Ghelderode at CESEAR'S FORUM
located in

Kennedy's at Playhouse Sq. Center  Fri-Sun November 9 - December 16

330-405-3045 or cesearsforum at aol.com for tickets