[NEohioPAL] What show are you doing this winter?

Bernadette Hisey bernadettehisey at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 15:55:52 PDT 2007

Might I suggest trying a less stressful schedule which still produces a good product?

  Try Mighty Goliath Productions in Avon Lake.

  "Pirates of Penzance"
  April 4, 5, 6, 11, 12

  Auditions:
  December 1, 8

  Rehearsals:
  Every Friday of winter (Jan/Feb/Mar) and 1 tech week in April.   Yes - it can be done.  Ask the over 2000 people who see our shows every year.

  There are no equity contracts.  This company is made up of volunteers, from the producer to the pit.  The directors work professionally in the music field and support MGP's mission:  to donate all of it's profits to the band, choir, and drama departments at Avon Lake HS.

  Director:
  Bernadette Hisey

  Music Director:
  Rick Fortney