[NEohioPAL] EVE presents GALES OF NOVEMBER 11/9/07

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Sat Oct 13 13:07:17 PDT 2007

Join us on November 9, 2007 at 2:30p.m. for THE GALES OF NOVEMBER.   The month of November has always been the time of danger on the Great Lakes -- the time of the most disasters, the most deaths, the most destruction. Come hear the stories of some of these sinkings when we present GALES OF NOVEMBER on November 9 at 2:30 at the Westlake Community Services Department on Center Ridge Rd. This storytelling program, presented by Bette Lou Higgins from Eden Valley Enterprises, will spotlight such famous disasters as the sinking of the Morrel and the Fitzgerald. The program is FREE and open to the public.  For more information contact the Center at 440-899-3544.

To arrange for this or any of our programs to be presented for your group, contact Eden Valley directly by responding to this e-mail with your request.
For a complete schedule of Eden Valley Events check out our calendar page at www.edenvalleyenterprises.org.

To unsubscribe to this e-mail list, respond to this e-mail with your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org