[NEohioPAL] Book Signing at Studio of 5 Rings

Matt Cook mattcook at studioof5rings.com
Sat Oct 13 14:21:44 PDT 2007

Rocky River, OH - Oct. 13, 2007 - The Studio of 5 Rings is pleased to
announce its first book signing Saturday December 1st from 2:00 pm to 5:00
pm. Author Holly McCain will be on hand to discuss her book, Brown Eyes.
Reception will include wine made at Studio of 5 Rings and complimentary
appetizers.

"I am an animal lover. We own two adopted dogs. The eldest, Shadow, is my
inspiration for writing my newest book, Brown Eyes. Brown Eyes is a poetry
book for all pet lovers! Children love Brown Eyes, because it involves the
reader. Brown Eyes is a fun, poetry book for all!"

"Dogs show us God's world through their eyes. When we become adults, we
forget the beauty around us. When we walk our best friend, they show us the
frogs, flowers and all God's world again."

Matt Cook
STUDIO OF 5 RINGS, LLC
20160 Center Ridge Rd., #210
Rocky River, OH  44116