[NEohioPAL] Veterans' Day Photo Exhibit

Matt Cook mattcook at studioof5rings.com
Sat Oct 13 15:17:35 PDT 2007

Rocky River, OH - Oct. 13, 2007 - The Studio of 5 Rings brings back RF
Biser's photography exhibit for Veterans' Day. Biser is a Vietnam Veteran,
displaying photos from both his tour in Vietnam and Washington D.C.
monuments. The show opens with a wine and cheese reception Friday Nov. 2nd
from 5pm to 9pm. The Exhibition will be on display until Saturday Nov. 10th.

Artist's Statement
We who made it out of The Nam have an obligation to tell the story the best
way we can for those that didn't make it. One out of every forty eight
soldiers didn't make it out alive. One in every eight was some sort of
casualty.

The odds were not good, but we went, 2.8 million. We just had to make it one
year and what a year it was. I bought my first 35mm when I was in Vietnam. I
think I took better care of my Minolta than my M-16. I still have the camera
but it has since been retired, in my display case. The photos that I took
there are the ones that are priceless for me

I would like to thank Matt Cook for challenging and tasking me to put this
showing together. This way I can fulfill my obligation the best way I can,
with my photos.

Matt Cook
STUDIO OF 5 RINGS, LLC
20160 Center Ridge Rd., #210