[NEohioPAL] Tax Help - Looking for a Tax Accountant with arts experience, particularly with Musicians

Don Safranek dsbugs at adelphia.net
Sun Oct 14 06:19:17 PDT 2007

Hi NEOPAL,

I've been doing my own taxes using tax software for years, but with more
1099's rolling in than in the past and other financial intricacies, I need
to find some more legitimate deductions and streamline my tax planning and
preparation.  I'm hoping for some recommendations for a tax accountant with
a good track record dealing with musicians in particular.  Lots of
deductions and no audits!

If you have someone you've worked with whom you can suggest, that would be
great.  Of course, if you happen to be an artist yourself with an accounting
day job, that's even better!  Without getting too personal, if you can let
me know a general idea of what was charged and if the extra expense was
worth it, that would be a bonus.

Many thanks!

Don Safranek