[NEohioPAL] GTB Entertainment - Press Release plus Correction from previous release.

crosenth at kent.edu crosenth at kent.edu
Sun Oct 14 07:56:08 PDT 2007

My apologies to anyone who had already received this press release,
however there was a mistake in the date I wanted to get corrected.
Thank you.

PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMDIATE RELEASE

SUBJECT:  GTB Entertainment - First Showcase of Semester Announced.

Contact:
Craig Rosenthal – Director of Publicity, GTB Entertainment.
crosenth at kent.edu
(330) 606-4633
October 9, 2007

KENT, Ohio. – GTB Entertainment kicks off its first showcase of the
semester with headliners The Speedbumps at Greenroom on Thursday,
October 25.

The first showcase of the semester will feature the groups The
Speedbumps and N8 X 10.  Local performer David Ullman will open the
show at 8 o’clock P.M.

Greenroom is located 200 South Depeyster Street in Kent. There is a
cover charge of $3.00 for 21 & over; and $5.00 for anyone under 21. ID
is required at the door.

GTB Entertainment is a student-run project operated out of the school
of Journalism and Mass Communications (JMC) that donates their
services to promote local musical artists while teaching students
about the music industry.

For more information, please contact Craig Rosenthal by e-mail at
crosenth at kent.edu or by telephone (330) 606-4633 or visit GTB
Entertainment on Myspace, www.myspace.com/gtblive, or our Facebook
group, GTB Entertainment.

Craig Rosenthal