[NEohioPAL] The University of Akron Seeks Talented Actors-- Additional Information

Benjamin James nooneknew15 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 10:01:59 PDT 2007

Sorry, after a few e*mails, I realized I forgot some important information.

  Rehearsal schedules are still TBD.  Each director will select his or her own rehearsal times.  So, I can't even begin to tell you when rehearsals are going to be, as it depends on the show you are cast in.

  And performance dates are Monday, November 19 and Tuesday, November 20.  Each scene will only perform on ONE of the days.  Times are still TBA, but it will be after 5 p.m.

  Thank you!