[NEohioPAL] Got Choice?

jgemini61065 at aol.com jgemini61065 at aol.com
Fri Oct 19 09:40:37 PDT 2007

Here was my own personal point about the 'major tv station' wife needed.

Each person needs to make a descision for them self, of what they will and won't do. Be it a production staff or actor.

Yes,...one never knows what a job will lead to next,...and one hopes it will.

I personally am tired of seeing....no pay,...deffered pay--that one really gets me. Don't lie to me, and 'dangle'
a promise of compisation. Be upfront and say.....'you'll be giving of your time,talent and effort. THANK you!'

Even PBS has budgets for productions.
Were this a CSU student film and no pay...I can execpt that.?I question...'a major tv station'. Call me cynical,bitter...______ fill in the blank.

Having worked for productions?of MAJOR networks. This just makes me raise an eyebrow.?

Does everyone need to start somewhere and 'pay their dues'......many have.
Will they find someone willing to do this gig....yes.......will that person get some excpeirence,yes.

My question is this....How can Clevleland GROW!!!!!!
***If it's known for cheap, FREE labor???***

When a "film camp" for $400 is advertised. Yet the local film/tv community has to 'work for free'.
How does that comute???

I PROMISE this will be forever my last post regaerding this. Cause it will just continue.
.......unless people crew/talent band together and put their collective free foot down. That will never happen.

So, I THANK you for allowing me to post.
And return you to your regularly scheduled NeOhioPal.... LOL? :)
Take care and be well.
Jeffrey