[NEohioPAL] Show at the Canton Palace Theater

Al Diamond Phillips alitivity at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 11:05:18 PDT 2007

I will be performing at the Timken's Got Talent show,
for the United Way this Sunday Oct 21st. Doors open at
5pm, a limited amount of preffered seating is availabe
for $3, the rest are free ( I do Believe ). I will be
singing Journey's Don't Stop Believin.  It is a
contest and votes are cast by dollar amount. Again
this is a United Way function. Normally I do not like
to be involved with Contests, because I do not think
anyone should win or lose when it comes to talent and
art, but this is for a good cause, and through the
preliminary rounds we have raised over $11,000
dollars. So I'm in win or lose. I will be representing
Access to health care. I believe this is an important
issue, and am Happy I can lend my so called talent to
helping the cause.

Hope to see all of you there

Al