[NEohioPAL] Thanks to all who came to the return of Cleveland IndieClub

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Mon Oct 22 05:42:50 PDT 2007

Hi everyone, we wanted to thank everyone who came to The Underground Lounge
yesterday for the return of Cleveland IndieClub meeting, we had a full house
and it was refreshing and exciting to see new faces and talented work among
Ohians not to mention an opportunity to re-connect with colleagues that
we've worked in the past.

We also wanted to thank our guest speaker Robert Banks Jr., although due to
a schedule conflict, he made it and gave his quick talk and mingled with
everyone. At the same time, I wanted to take this time to thank Don of The
Underground for allowing us to have the club meeting there.

It was unfortunately that we missed one of the short film due to technical
playback problem, but we'll have it again for November.

If you have short films, trailers, music videos and others that you would
like to share with us, please do not hesitate to contact me to be part of
the screening for Cleveland IndieClub.

The Cleveland IndieClub meets every month (usually the 3rd Sunday), free of
charge, for those who have the passion for making movies using film or video
(whether it is in acting, directing, producing, writing, lighting or any
other skill) and are looking for others who have similar interests.

Next meeting is Sunday, November 18, our guest speaker is Mr. Christopher M.
Ernst, Attorney at Law, Buckingham, Doolittle & Burroughs, LLP, he will talk
about Business Law for the Entertainment Industry..  Mr. Ernst is recognized
as one of Ohio's Super Lawyers, in the 2004 through 2006 Cincinnati
Magazine, as voted by his peers.  In addition to practicing law with the
firm, he is also the the author of Baldwin? Ohio Practice: Tort Law,
published by West, the only comprehensive treatise on tort law published for
the state of Ohio. He also serves as Editor-in-Chief of its companion
bi-monthly journal, Tort Law Journal of Ohio, and as administrator of its
companion blog, Tort Law Journal. And had articles published at many
publications. Mr. Ernst is formerly a professional musician.

More information available at http://www.clevelandindieclub.com

Organized and sponsored by Johnny K. Wu & Media Design Imaging
(www.mdifilm.com). Co-sponsored by The Underground Lounge
(www.itsunderground.com), Bill Johns & Cinevid Productions
(www.cinevidproductions.com), Aryavarta Kumar, the Cleveland IndieClub
members, and the current monthly host. Past sponsors: David Perkowski & The
Hyacinth Lofts (www.thehyacinthlofts.com), Michael Balas & Media Group
Studios & Talkies Movie & Coffee Bar (www.talkiescoffee.com).

Thank you for your support

Johnny WU