[NEohioPAL] Seeking Original Local Music for Short

Tom Loveman tom at autumnhazepictures.com
Tue Oct 23 07:32:01 PDT 2007

Autumn Haze Pictures is seeking area musicians that are interested in
having their music on the soundtrack of our soon-to-be-completed
short "Visit China."

Our last short film was featured in many film festivals in Cleveland,
Seattle, LA, London and as far away as Australia.

Music from all genres is being considered, so long as you give Autumn
Haze Pictures the world-wide, non-commercial, non-exclusive rights
for film festival submission and screening, and that no other
entities have pre-existing rights claims that would conflict.

Learn more about us here: www.autumnhazepictures.com.

Send info and links, if music is available online to Producer/
Director Tony Samangy at tony at autumnhazepictures.com

DO NOT SEND MP3 or OTHER MEDIA FILES unless requested.

Thanks,

Tom Loveman
Producer
Autumn Haze Pictures