[NEohioPAL] Sale : (2) Upright Piano's - Priced Low For Quick Sale

Steven Chudakoff sjc11 at windstream.net
Tue Oct 23 11:39:29 PDT 2007

I have (2) Upright Rehearsal Piano's available for sale.  They are in good condition, requiring tuning and possibly minor adjustment for a few sticking keys.  They are full sized keyboards, but are relatively small piano's.  Their finish is a light blonde natural wood.  They are located near 36th & Superior Ave., Cleveland, Ohio.  I no longer need them and I am pricing them for quick sale.  I am asking $ 150.00 each.  If interested,  please call Steve at (440) 543-1027 (Hm)  or  (440) 567-6656 (Cell).