[NEohioPAL] Casting Call Film Female Lead 20-30

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 11:53:37 PDT 2007

OK.

I am personally involved in this project.

No there is No pay. Don’t send me emails regarding “nopay” issues. It’s your choice to do it or not. You all know how I feel about this. If you can afford to pay do it. I do! But this is a young up and coming filmmaker that I believe in. He has gotten a lot of attention and for good reason. He is creative. This will get exposure and will be a great piece for someone who needs on-camera experience.

So this is the female lead.

20 to 30 She needs to be fit and attractive. Appealing and confident but not arrogant. When our slightly geeky leading man is in her presence it is obvious she is in another league.

  Most of the project has been cast.

Check out Larry Longstreth from my myspace. You can email me your headshots and resumes or contact Larry through myspace.

He is my top friend.   http://www.myspace.com/maureendempsey

  Reply to me with any questions.

  I will forward your info to the director.

  Kindly,
  Maureen Dempsey

http://mail.yahoo.com