[NEohioPAL] Unsolicited praise for soprano 10/23 recital

Lori Cahan-Simon lorelecs at juno.com
Tue Oct 23 12:50:56 PDT 2007

Dear Neopals,
If you have never heard Sharon Shaffer sing, you should go to her recital tonight.  She is by far the most magnificent soprano I have heard in a very long time, and her choice of material is always challenging and delightful.  I urge you to go to Drinko Hall on the Cleveland State University campus tonight for her 8pm concert.
I'll see you there,
Lori

Hear Lori's CDs at: http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan3 http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan2 http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan http://www.cdbaby.com/nosband  Email me to buy.

Please note: message attached

-------------- next part --------------
Hi All,

    For those of you who could not come to my last recital.  Here is another opportunity.  See below.  I'd love to have you all there to support me.

Best Regards,

Sharon Shaffer

WCLV 104.9 FM
LIVE BROADCAST

A Voice recital

Sharon Shaffer, Soprano

Eric Soiled, piano
Sean Gabriel, flute

Tuesday, October 23, 2007
8:00 p.m. . Drinko Recital Hall
Cleveland State University

Works of Bach, Mozart, Berlioz, Britten, Strauss,  Gounod and a surprise!