[NEohioPAL] Additional auditions dates added this weekend for feature film

casting at glowingnose.com casting at glowingnose.com
Tue Oct 23 14:43:04 PDT 2007

We are holding additional auditions for the comedic feature film that is
going to be shooting here in northeastern Ohio this winter. The shoot dates
are now scheduled for January of 2008. We are looking to find our cast early
so that we can rehearse everyone a few times before we get started.

Audition dates:
Friday Oct. 26th- 2pm-7pm
Saturday Oct 27th- 10am -5pm

Great roles are still available especially for:

Caucasian Teenage Males (15-18yrs)
Caucasian Adult Males (25-35)
Caucasian Adult Females (25-35)
Males of any race (35-55)

Details are available on our website at www.glowingnose.com. This is a movie
that has distribution and will get seen. It is being made for the Christian
film market but you do not need to be a Christian to participate.

Sides, directions, times and locations are all on the website! There is NO
need to send a headshot at this time but you may bring one with you to the
audition. Experience is not necessary nor is a headshot or resume.

You can write to us at casting at glowingnose.com for more info. Come have some
fun and try out for a movie that is going places.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
7:57 PM