[NEohioPAL] Extras Needed for this Saturday

lajohnson6203 at aim.com lajohnson6203 at aim.com
Wed Oct 24 11:53:06 PDT 2007

EXTRA'S NEEDED THIS SATURDAY FOR FEATURE LENGTH FILM, ?"CONTROLLED"

LeeAnn Johnson, RedLa Productions in association with William Alexander, Travelin' Light Productions and Terry Giancaterino, Wolfpack Productions

Men and Women needed for 2 scenes at one location:

Date Saturday, October 27, 2007
Shoot?time:? 2pm - 5pm
Location: Club on West 9th?Street, Downtown Cleveland
?(address to follow for interested individuals)

The scene is for 2 "neighborhood" bar scenes so the attire would be casual (jeans and shirts)
If you've already responded to my request for extra's for the November 3rd date and would like to be a part of this shoot also, please e-mail me with an e-mail of interest to:? LeeAnn at lajohnson6203 at aim.com
This is not a paid shoot but you will receive film credit and a copy of the DVD