[NEohioPAL] Press Release ~OUT OF DANGER~ **A Personal Protection Seminar for Women**

Edward Niam edniam at alltel.net
Thu Oct 25 10:30:55 PDT 2007

~OUT OF DANGER~TM

**A Personal Protection Seminar for Women**

        A unique training that provides people with the hands-on-skills
needed to protect them in any situation.

                                                This special program is
for mothers, daughters, sisters and friends.

In this seminar you will learn:

    -Fundamentals of personal protection
    -Awareness of dangerous situations and people
    -Common everyday items that can be used as defensive/offensive
weapons
    -What happens to you physiologically and emotionally when you are
attacked
    -Basic self defense techniques
    -When to fight - when to run
    -Break away methods
    -What to do when your attacker has a weapon
    -Safe driving - if you're being followed; a car with a red/blue
flasher wants you to pull over
    -Secure your home
    -Strangers at your door
    -Avoid being kidnapped