[NEohioPAL] Robert Carnegie quote

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 10:36:47 PDT 2007

" As my apprentice, I soon after realized that she was fully capable of taking on the responsibility of a substitute teacher.  Her confidence shined, and the students respected her teaching style and requested her as a full time teacher.  After a month of substituting, I gave her a class of her own.  Jessica's classes were always fully attended and students continually requested her as a teacher.  I fully recommend her for any position that requires hard work and professionalism in the field of acting."

  Come to a free class with Jessica at Houde School of Acting.  Email to schedulle your free class.  houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com

  Read Robert Carnegie's entire letter of recomendation at www.houdeschoolofacting.org