[NEohioPAL] Fw: Audition Notice, Uh-Oh, Here Comes Christmas, TrueNorth at French Creek Theatre

Richard A. Fortney rafortney at oh.rr.com
Thu Oct 25 20:46:48 PDT 2007

'Uh - Oh, Here Comes Christmas'

AUDITION NOTICE

TRUENORTH CULTURAL ARTS PRESENTS:

'Uh -Oh, Here Comes Christmas'

By Robert Fulghum

Directed By:  Michael Nickley

AUDITION DATES:  Sunday, Oct. 28, 2:30-5:PM

       Monday, Oct. 29, 6:30-9:30 PM

TrueNorth at French Creek / French Creek Nature Center

4530 Colorado Ave, Sheffield Village

(Just 10 minutes west of Crocker Park with easy access from I-90, Exit 151.)

PERFORMANCES:  One Weekend-Fri, Dec 21, Sat, Dec 22, Sun Dec. 23 (Matinee)

REHEARSAL SCHEDULE:  TBD - rehearse no more than 3 days/wk + tech week

5 or 6 Actors who know how to tell a story and can at least "carry a tune".

One must be a soloist quality singer . Tenor/Baritone

1 Male Actor and 1 Female Actor in his/her 50's or 60's +

1 Male Actor in his 30's or 40's

1 Female Actor and 1 Male Actor in his/her 20's or 30's

1 Female Actor 20's to 40's

EXPECT TO HAVE FUN!!!!

Dress casual.  Come ready to tell a story.

Short Monologue - Optional / Song - Optional

Stories from the international best-selling author of 'All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten', (Robert Fulghum) have been crafted into an engaging evening of holiday memories. Vignettes in the show address the glories of leftovers as well as what to do with that poinsettia that arrives in most homes every December and hangs on and on long after the holidays have ended. 'Uh - Oh, Here Comes Christmas' takes a funny, heartwarming look at the struggle to find the spirit of the holidays amid the avalanche of stress, chaos, hysteria, and joy that crashes down on us every December.  More information about the show can be found at http://www.dramticpublishing.com

Feel free to contact the director, Mike Nickely, with any questions:  nickleym at ticketspigot.com or phone 330.721.4543.  http://www.TNCArts.org

This is a NON-AEA Production.