[NEohioPAL] Bass seeks meaningful partnership(s)

ilbasso at hotmail.com ilbasso at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 10:09:58 PDT 2007

Rugged "older" New Englander, over 6 feet tall with a velvety smooth, DEEP voice and great bottom seeks a passing encounter(s) with willing, open-minded participants.  Groups are highly encouraged.  I am gentle when needed, but love to just take charge and rattle your fillings when the situation calls for it.

I would not rule out the possibility of a LTR with the right candidate(s), but I am more interested in just short flings at this time.  For money.  Discretion isn't guaranteed.

Should your preferences lean towards a more petite participant that can shake and vibrate your world, my younger cousin can take my place.  Or if the situation demands it, we can work together as a team.  For money.

All interests are fair game (classical, rock, musical theater etc) and many taboos would even be considered (polka?  disco?).  I have the skills to jump in and do the job right.

I only do the work.  To acquire my services for what will hopefully be our mutual pleasure, please contact my...um...business associate.  He will be present at all encounters that we may share and he is the one to handle all of the financial transactions involved.  He can be reached at the email address above.

I am "bass"ed in Cuyahoga Falls, but would be willing to travel reasonable distances if the price is right.

Sadly, a translation is probably needed for some that are too easily offended.  Sigh...fine.

Upright  bass available for ensembles.  Short runs of shows or holiday specials are ideal.  This is not an offer for volunteered services.
If needed, electric bass is also available.
Various styles are welcome.  Reading is not an issue (actually, written out parts are preferred).
The bass ain't gonna play itself and can't book gigs so you need to contact the bass player instead.

**HELP FIND MY STOLEN BASS**

www.myspace.com/thorthedoublebass

www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=555295433